Saturday, February 16, 2013

Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick - Colours in the World Collection

By now it's well established that I enjoy using eyeshadow sticks and it's my opinion that Kiko makes some of the best for the price. I have quite a few of the core shades and they brought out more colours with the latest collection, Colours in the World.

Unfortunately, the UK Kiko website hasn't started selling the collection but my local store already have the displays out, so of course I had to buy a few things!

I came home with 3 of the 6 new Long Lasting Eyeshadow Sticks and a nail polish. The limited edition Sticks are packaged in silver plastic instead of the usual black, with an inner tube of white (which looks rather tacky in my view).


First up, it's 28 Intentional Bright Ivory, a really pretty cream shade shot through with gold shimmer.


Please click on the images to see them fullsize.

Next I chose 29 Intensive Coral, a creamy orange with silver sparkles and I think I can see some teeny tiny pink shimmery particles in there too.


Lastly, I came home with the intriguing 31 Hypnotic Iris Blue, which is not easy to describe, but I'll give it a go! It's a medium 'blurple', periwinkle shade that has an iridescent lilac shimmer that is incredibly difficult to photograph! I gave it a go...


I thought Kiko came up with some really unique eyeshadow shades this time round and I'm really pleased with my choice. I've often moaned about Kiko not extending the core shade range but if they continue to bring out pretty LE colours, then I'm happy.

Do any of these catch your eye?

2 comments:

Tiarni said...

i LOVE the blue and orange! such pretty colours thanks for sharing i will add these to my wishlist lol :)

http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

The Driveller Kate said...

So many grabby hands!
I hope these show up on the site eventually :D~

Post a Comment

I promise I read each and every comment you leave. I'll always do my best to respond and I love love LOVE hearing from you! <3